Sharps containers for the safe disposal of infectious materials
- Puncture-proof sharps container
- With stripping aid
- With different capacities (up to max. 22 litres)
- Lid can be locked temporarily or irreversibly
- To discard needles, scalpel blades, etc
- from 30 pcs: € 1,20 net (€ 1,43 gross)
This sharps container is puncture-proof and has a very large capacity and is, therefore, also suitable for the disposal of larger medical supplies, such as disposable needles and scalpels. Depending on need, these sharps containers are available in various sizes and models, so that you can easily dispose of single-use instruments (10 litre container) or used test strips (200 ml container).
The Teqler sharps containers that hold 3 or more litres have a stripping aid in the lid, which allows one to remove cannulas from syringes without physically touching them; thus assuring a high level of user safety.
- Durable sharps container
- Available in different sizes and versions
- 200ml container for used test strips
- 3L and 5L container for the disposal of needles, scalpel blades, pipette tips and disposable instruments
- 10L container for the disposal of disposable instruments
- 22L container for the disposal of needles, scalpels and larger instruments
- For the disposal of used needles, pipette tips and scalpel blades.
- With stripping aid in the lid (not all models), suitable for removal of all types of needles
- Leak-proof and odour-proof seal (sizes 3L - 22L)
- The lid can be locked in one position and later re-opened, or set to another position to be closed permanently
- 1 pc
When you purchase a large number of Teqler sharps containers, you will receive an attractive bulk discount.