Vacuderm Vacuum Tourniquet
Vacuderm is a vacuum tourniquet that facilitates puncture of peripheral veins using a two methods. The elastic band constricts the vein, while the integrated pump system generates a vacuum to ensure the vein is properly filled below the Vacuderm tourniquet.Since Vacuderm is a disposable product, the risk of cross-contamination and infectious transmission is safely ruled out.
The vacuum tourniquet is made of soft, skin-friendly plastic and has a buckle for single-handed release.
- Vacuderm vacuum tourniquet
- Tourniquet and vacuum pump in one
- For effective compression of peripheral veins
- Disposable product, non-sterile
- Suitable for use with all patients who have veins that are difficult to puncture
- Easy to use
- Easy, single-handed release
- Made of flexible, soft plastic
- Colour: blue
- 1 tourniquet
The Vacuderm vacuum tourniquet can be used not only in hospital settings, but also in general practices and laboratories.