The disposable Omnifix Solo Luer-Lock syringe allows for precise dosing and ideal visibility
- 3-part Luer-Lock syringes
- Transparent cylinder
- Smudge-proof scale
- PVC and latex-free, minimal residual volume
- Available in various sizes
Omnifix Solo Luer lock Disposable Syringes
Omnifix Solo syringes with Luer lock guarantee extremely safe injections and prevent the needle from sliding away from the syringe. The highly transparent cylinder of the disposable syringes and the indelible printed scale enable liquids to be drawn precisely and read with ease. Omnifix Solo disposable syringes are latex- and PVC-free and leave a very small residual volume.
- Omnifix Solo disposable syringes
- With Luer lock connection
- Material: Polypropylene
- In accordance with EN ISO 7886-1
- Highly transparent barrel with high-contrast, non-smearing printed scale
- Minimum residual volume
- Secure plunger stop, smooth filling up to maximum volume
- Synthetic rubber plunger stopper with double sealing ring for slow drawing and very smooth injecting
- Excellent for dosing small quantities
- Latex-free and PVC-free
- Siliconised on the inside
- Centrical cone
- Individually sterile packaged
- 1 pack containing 100 syringes (sizes 5-30 ml) or 1 pack containing 1 syringe (50 ml)
The Omnifix disposable syringes are equipped with a smooth-running, double seal ring to slowly draw up and inject small amounts of liquid, while the backstop prevents you from drawing up past the max. volume. Due to the high-contrast graduation, the volume can be read and dosed with extreme precision.
In addition, the 10 ml and 50 ml versions are equipped with a larger scale that goes past the nominal volume. The single-use syringes after EN ISO 7886-1 with the volumes of 5 ml to 30 ml are delivered in packs of 100, while the 50 ml syringes are delivered as 1 piece each.
Manufacturer: B. Braun Petzold
Yes, the B. Braun Omnifix syringes are individually sterile packed.
Yes, the syringes are pVC and latex-free to make them suitable for people with allergies.
The syringes are equipped with a highly transparent cylinder and a high-contrast black graduation.