Tourniquet from Prämeta
This green tourniquet from Prämeta is the ideal vein compresser for medical personnel of all disciplines. The million times proven over tourniquet comes with a solid metal lock, made from high-quality, special alloys and a skin-friendly band with excellent stretching capability. The green tourniquet from Prämeta can easily be operated with a single hand and allows for well-controlled venous decongestion.
- Prämeta tourniquet
- Million times proven tourniquet for medical professionals
- Solid metal lock made from high-quality, special alloys
- Band made from a skin-friendly cotton blend
- Excellent stretching properties
- Easy release by pressing the lock button
- One-hand operation
- No pinching of skin and hair
- Completely autoclavable (up to 120° at 1.1 bar)
- Colour: green
- 1 Piece
How it Functions:
- Place the tourniquet around the patients arm
- Place the green button in the housing and snap it into place
- Tightly pull the band, to congest the blood in the vein
- The metal button allows for decongestion
- To loosen the tourniquet, press the green button
The compatible replacement band for the Prämeta tourniquet can also be found here, at Praxisdienst.
The Prämeta tourniquet comes with a particularly solid metal lock, prevents pinching of skin and hair, is autoclavable and latex-free. Moreover, the band is replaceable - this equates to less waste and minimised costs, as there is no need to purchase an entirely new tourniquet set, rather one would simple purchase the replacement bands.
In principle, yes, although the Prämeta children's tourniquet, with various child-oriented motifs is also available.
Yes, decongestion can take place slowly and in doses, although it is also possible to completely loosen the tourniquet.
You must be logged in to post a comment for this item.
Best tourniquet I've ever used. No trauma to patients skin, pressure is easily adjusted and released or reduced thereby minimising amount of time needed in situ. Brilliant.
Best torniquet ever