BD SafetyGlide, Insulin Syringes, 1ml, U-100
Each employer is liable to dispose of products, which correspond to these regulations.
Human / Infusion/Injection / Syringes / Disposable Syringes
BD SafetyGlide safe syringes for insulin administration
BD SafetyGlide are Insulin administration syringes with safe injection cannula. An integrated security system with locking mechanism offers protection from needle-stick injuries. SafetyGlide insuline syringes are used as normal. The safety lock is directly on the needle and rotatable 360°. This allows for optimal positioning of the needle tip. The lock is simply pushed forward over the cannula with a single finger. This is irreversible.
- BD SafetyGlide Insuline Syringes
- Safety lock can be activated with one hand
- Extremely fine cannulas guarantee pain-free injections
- Minimal dead space volume through built-in, safety injection needle (minimal loss of medicine)
- Consumable; made for single-use
- Dimensions: 29G 0,33 x 13 mm
- Latex- and PVC-free.
- Individually sterile packaged
- 1 pack with 100 pieces.
TRBA 250 - Good to Know!
The aim of the technical regulations of biological agents (TRBA 250) is to reduce the number of needlestick injuries.
According to the new TRBA 250 regulations, safe medical instruments have to be used for all activities, which involve the transmission of body fluids in large enough quantities to cause an infection. Explicitly stated here are the taking of blood samples and other body fluid samples, which involve a puncture.