BD SafetyGlide tuberculin syringes
BD SafetyGlide are tuberculin syringes with a safety injection needle. A built-in safety closure with locking mechanism provides reliable protection against needlestick injuries. BD SafetyGlide tuberculin syringes have a 0.01 ml graduation and are latex-free. Since the safety lock can be rotated 360°, the tip of the needle can be aligned during each puncture as needed.
- BD SafetyGlide tuberculin syringes, 1ml
- Safety lock rotatable 360°
- Safety mechanism can be activated with one hand
- Minimal dead space
- 0.01 ml graduations
- Polypropylene syringe barrel
- Plunger made of polystyrene
- Silicone oil for plunger lubrication
- Gamma sterilised
- Dimensions: 27G 0.40 x 13mm
- Latex and PVC-free
- Individually sterile packaged
- 1 pack of 100 safety syringes
What you need to know about TRBA 250 compliance!The aim of TRBA 250 is the reduction of needlestick injuries.
The obligatory TRBA 250 legislation outlines the basic use of safe instruments in all activities in which "bodily fluids can be transmitted in infection-relevant quantities" More specifically, taking of blood samples and performing of other punctures for removal of body fluids is covered.
The responsibility for the procurement of and training for such products lies with the employer.