These metal tick pincers permit an easy and quick removal of ticks.
- Special gripper jaws for secure grip
- Firm spring for ideal pressure on the gripper jaws
- Can be disinfected and sterilized
- Made from quality stainless steel
- Length: approx. 9cm
After a tick bite, it is recommended to use forceps to remove the tick as quickly as possible in order to prevent the transmission of Borrelia into the bite wound.
Use these tick pincers to remove the tick safely without crushing it, thus reducing the risk of Borrelia infection.
Using the tick pincers
- Place the tick pincers under the tick's head and as close to the skin as possible
- Close the tick pincers and turn them clockwise 2-3 times.
- With a slight tug, pull the pincers away from the patient's skin.
- Dispose of the removed tick and clean the pincers with a disinfectant
These metal tick pincers can be used to remove ticks from humans and animals.
4 of 5 Stars
4 Stars (1)