- Chromatographic immunoassay
- Allows for detection of chlamydia antigens
- Useable for men and women
Right Sign Chlamydia Test
With the Right Sign Chlamydia test, chlamydia antigens are quickly and easily detected through swabbing of the cervix (female), urethra (male) or through urine samples (male). The chromatographic immunoassay offers high specificity and sensitivity and can be read after only 10 minutes.
Product Details for the Chlamydia Test
- Chlamydia test
- Chromatographic immunoassay rapid test
- For quality diagnosis of chlamydien antigens
- Sample material: cervix swab (females), urethra swab (male), urine sample (male)
- Simple test procedure
- Fast results in only 10 minutes
- High sensitivity and specificity
- 1 package with 25 chlamydia tests
Chlamydia trachomatis is the most commonly sexually transmitted or venerial infection, worldwide. Infections with chlamydia trachomatis have a high prevalence and asymptomatic transmission rate and are commonly associated with serious complications for women and newborns.
The chlamydia test is a qualitative, immunoassay-based membrane test, which is used for quick and accurate diagnosis of chlamydia antigens, providing test results within only a few minutes.
Included with the Right Sign Chlamydia Test:
25 test cartridges, extraction regeant 1, extraction regeant 2, 25 extraction vials, sterile cervix swabs, dropper cap, instruction manual.
Required Materials, Not Included:
Urine cup (for male urine samples), centrifuge tubes (only for urine samples), sterile swabs for the urethra, positive controls, negative controls, timer.