- For the verification of a successful Covid 19 vaccination
- Simple test procedure
- Sample material: serum, plasma or whole blood
- Test result available after 10 minutes
- 1 Pack of 25 rapid tests
- For verification that a corona vaccination has been successful
- For the detection of neutralising antibodies after a COVID-19 infection
RightSign Neutralising Antibody Rapid Test
The RightSign rapid test for neutralising antibodies is used to check whether a COVID-19 vaccination has been successful and the patient has produced SARS-CoV-2 neutralising antibodies. In addition, the rapid test can also be used to check whether neutralising antibodies are detectable in the blood after a patient has survived a COVID-19 infection.
The qualitative rapid test can be performed with serum, plasma, venous whole blood and capillary blood from the fingertip. It provides reliable test results within only 10 minutes.
Please note: The control line is blue - if the test is successful, the colour changes to pink.
- RightSign Neutralising Antibody Rapid Test
- Qualitative detection in whole blood, serum or plasma
- Test can also be performed with capillary blood from the fingertip
- Relative sensitivity: 100.0%
- Relative specificity: 100.0%
- Accuracy: 100.0%
- No cross-reactivity with other common antibodies, e.g. anti-influenza A virus, anti-influenza B virus or anti-RSV
- Storage temperature: 2 - 30°C (all materials must be brought to room temperature prior to testing)
- For use by healthcare professionals only
- Please note: this rapid test is excluded from the right of return
- 1 Pack with 25 rapid tests
- 25 test cassettes
- Buffer solution
- 25 pipettes or capillary tubes (may vary depending on batch)
- Package insert
Share your experiences with this product with other customers. Please click on the stars to submit your rating.