dBest OneStep bladder tumour marker rapid test cassette
- Relative specificity: 89.5 %
- Sample material: urine
- Rapid and reliable result
- Suitable for routine controls
- Result in 9 minutes
- Detection of bladder tumour marker and haemoglobin
- For the detection of bladder cancer
dBest BCM Bladder Tumour Marker Rapid Test Cassette
The dBest BCM bladder tumour rapid test cassette is a one-step quick test to detect tumour markers in urine, which might hint to bladder cancer. In addition to the tumour marker, the cassette tests for haemoglobin. The relative sensitivity of the tumour marker test varies depending on the relative tumour stage, the relative specificity lies at 89.5%.
The rapid test can be used in the surgery for screening as part of early detection and for routine examinations after bladder tumour treatment.
- One Step BCM test cassette
- Test principle: immunochromatographic assay
- Detection of bladder tumour markers (factor H related protein) and haemoglobin
- Sample material: urine sample
- Relative sensitivity: 77%-89%
- Relative specificity: 89.5%
- Storage between 2°C and 30°C
- Quick, reliable results after 9 minutes
- Delivery contents: 10 individually packaged bladder tumour tests (with 1 test cassette and disposable pipette each), instructions for use
The bladder tumour test is based on the immunochromatographic assay. The antibodies are already on the test cassette. If a urine sample containing bladder tumour antigens is poured on the test, the colour-coded antibodies agglutinate with the antigens of the sample, migrate to the test line an turn it red.
- If the test has been stored in a cool place, it needs to be brought to room temperature
- Pour 2-3 drops of the patients urine sample in each of the sample openings on the cassette
- The results can be read after 9 minutes (the evaluation period is for RT between 15 and 30°C)
- Do not read the results after 10 minutes!
Yes, the urine samples can be stored for up to 3 days at a temperature of 4-8°C before testing.