Accutrend® Plus Meter
The Accutrend Plus from Roche is a flexible, portable device for patient-side measurement of lactate and the three
important cardiometabolic parameters: cholesterol, triglyceride and
The Accutrend Plus meter helps with the early detection of cardiometabolic risks and with the follow-up of a lipid or blood sugar reducing treatment – in a physician’s office as well as for self-measurement.
- Accutrend Plus Meter for lactate, cholesterol, glucose and triglycerides
- Ready-for use anywhere: small, mobile, handheld monitor
- Immediate results: immediate treatment recommendation possible
- Increased compliance: improved patient compliance due to rapid measurement results
- Convenient measurement of cholesterol, triglycerides, glucose and lactate from capillary blood, using well-proven test strip technology
- Automatic performance and monitor self-testing - code strips with positive strip identification and parameter recognition
- Test strips may be stored at room temperature
- Storage of up to 100 measurements per parameter with date, time and additional information
- High precision and accuracy, over the entire measurement range, for all parameters
- Large display
- Power source: 3x 1.5V batteries (no data loss when replacing batteries)
The Accutrend Plus is supplied with batteries and a user manual (German only).
Digital User Manual available for English, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Russian
This is entirely up to you, as both parameters are just different ways to read the same result e.g. mmol/L = millimoles per litre (molecules per litre), whereas mg/dL = milligrams per 100 millilitres (weight to ratio volume). The most commonly used parameter for reading a blood glucose measurement in the UK is mmol/L and the most commonly used parameter for reading a blood glucose measurement in Europe is mg/dL.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (3)