This PSA rapid test is a one-step immunochromatographic test for the detection of human PSA in serum, plasma or whole blood samples. An increase in the PSA level can indicate the presence of prostate carcinoma, which is why the PSA rapid test is often used in screenings for early cancer detection. The Diagnostik Nord PSA test is very easy to use, and provides quick, reliable results.
- PSA rapid test for the detection of human PSA in serum, plasma or whole blood samples
- Immunochromatographic cassette test
- Positive test results from a concentration of 4.0 ng/ml
- Relative sensitivity: 100%
- Relative specificity: 97.2% (serum), 95.1% (plasma), 95.8% (whole blood)
- Easy to carry out
- Test results within 10 minutes
General Test Procedure
Take blood sample under normal laboratory conditions. Prepare plasma, serum as appropriate. Label the test cassette with the name and sample type. Use a pipette to drop 100 µl serum, plasma or whole blood through the sample opening. Results can be read after 10 minutes.
Contains 10 PSA rapid test cassettes, individually foil-wrapped.