Accu-Chek Mobile Blood Glucose Meter
The Accu-Chek Mobile is an innovative blood glucose meter from Roche, which works with a test cassette instead of traditional test strips. The test cassette allows for 50 blood glucose measurements to be performed, after which it can be disposed of, hygienically. Thanks to this innovative method, the Accu-Chek Mobile is ideal for use, anywhere. The lancing device for the Accu-Chek Mobile is located in a holder on the side of the unit and is mounted in such a way so that it does not need to be removed during the test procedure. Inside the lancing device is a drum with 6 lancets. This drum also collects used lancets so that all 6 lancets can be easily disposed of after use. This means that blood glucose levels can be measured with the Accu-Chek Mobile with only a few simple movements and in a very hygienic manner.
Product Details for the Accu-Chek Mobile
- Blood glucose meter - available either in mg/dl or mmol/l
- With integrated lancing device
- Selection of measurement before/after a meal
- Test reminders can be set
- Storage space for up to 500 readings
- Very hygienic - no need to dispose of individually contaminated test strips
- Minimal amount of blood required (0.3 µl)
- Fast test results within 5 seconds
- Particularly suitable for mobile use
- Range: 10-600 mg/dl or 0.6-33.3 mmol/l
- Dimensions: 123 x 66 x 28 mm (with lancing device)
- Weight: approx. 150 g (including lancing device, batteries, test cassette and lancet drum)
- Measurement method: Uses reflectance photometry to determine glucose level in fresh capillary blood
- Test cassette is NOT included in delivery!
The Accu-Chek Mobile blood glucose meter comes complete with batteries, the FastClix lancing device and 2 lancet drums containing 6 lancets each.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (4)