Accu-Chek Smart Pix, Data Reader
The Accu-Chek Smart Pix is a data reader for Accu-Chek blood glucose meters and Accu-Chek insulin pumps, which transfers the device readings via infrared transfer and then transmits the data to your computer. The Accu-Chek Smart Pix does not require pre-installed software and is useable on any computer with a USB port.
Operating your Accu-Chek Smart Pix
- Connect your Accu-Chek Smart Pix with your PC via the included USB cable
- The application opens automatically on your computer, without any software installation
- Place your transmitting blood glucose meter next to the Accu-Chek Smart Pix
- The measured values will automatically be sent to the Accu-Chek Smart Pix and then transferred to your computer
Advantages of the Accu Chek Smart Pix
- Accurate, detailed summary of blood glucose and insuline values in patients
- Summarized graphics, tables and statistics
- Therapy progress at a glance
- Easy to operate
- Printable hard copy via your printer
- Quick and error-free collection of all measured values
- No additional hardware necessary
Accu-Chek Smart Pix Functions with the Following Accu-Chek Devices:
- Aviva Nano and Combo
- Compact and Compact Plus
- Spirit and Spirit Combo
- Voicemate Plus
3 of 5 Stars
3 Stars (1)
It's sort of okay. Eventually got it to work with Windows 10. My main problem is that I have not discovered a way to export the data collected and save as a file for Excel or similar for more detailed analysis.
Presented graphical information can be printed and/or saved as a pdf file, but I would rather have spreadsheet data.
Overall, it does what it says, not just quite as well as I had hoped.