Air Displacement Pipette
The Assipette air displacement pipette is a microlitre pipette with a defined volume. The pipette is maintenance-free and can be used for reagent glasses up to a height of 160 mm.
- Precise measurement
- Production is subject to continuous monitoring and inspection
- For reagent glasses up to a height of 160 mm
- Liquids do not get into the inside of the unit
- With convenient finger strap
- Thanks to a dual spring system, a precise drawing and ejection of the assay is ensured.
- Absorbs the liquid in the lower part of the shaft, thus largely excluding the effect of hand warmth on the measurement unit.
- Polypropylene plastic parts
- 1 unit
The Assipette air displacement pipette is available in different sizes with a defined volume.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)