The Mini Incubator from Axon Lab is a powerful, compact incubator for warming samples up to a temperature of 60°C. The device has an adjustable shelf and a Plexiglas window, so that samples can be monitored during incubation. The incubator is suitable for microbiology, haematology and molecular biology.
- Mini Incubator for warming up lab samples
- Uniform heating and temperature stability thanks to multiple heating elements (at the bottom and on the side walls)
- Shelf adjustable to 3 different heights
- Indicator light shows the heating status
- Metal housing and door frame
- Sealed opening on top for a thermometer
- Dimensions: 28.5cm x 28cm x 33.5cm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 8.3kg
- Flexible: for culture flasks, petri dishes, test tubes and plates
- Spacious: 48 petri dishes or 28 microtitre plates
- Powerful: temperature range up to + 60°C
- Durable: corrosion-proof chamber and metal housing
The Mini Incubator is supplied with a shelf and a thermometer.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)