Solofix Safety Lancets
The Solofix Safety Lancets comply with TRBA 250 and thus, allow for very safe capillary blood collection. The needle is safely stored inside the casing before and after puncture. This effectively prevents needlestick injuries. Solofix Safety lancets are available in 3 gauges.
- Solofix Safety Lancets
- Sterile, single-use lancets with automatic safety mechanism
- Complies with TRBA 250 (prevents needlestick injuries, as the needle is safely housed in the casing before and after puncture).
- Standardised puncture depth
- Automatic, irreversible needle retraction
- Low pain puncture
- Minimum tissue damage with linear guidance of the lancet
- 1 pack contains 200 lancets
Solofix Safety Lancets are available in the following Sizes:
- Fine, 25G, colour: blue, puncture depth: 1.5mm. Low blood flow, e.g. to measure blood glucose
- Universal, 21G, colour: pink, puncture depth: 1.8mm. Medium blood flow, for general blood diagnoses
- Neonatal, 22G, colour: yellow, puncture depth: 2.0mm. High blood flow, e.g. for healing application in infants, or for finger blood collection in adults
Solofix Safety Lancets have a special, automatic protective mechanism that prevents needle-stick injuries. With this mechanism, the needle is concealed in the housing, both before and after injection.
Turn the green, sterile cap and pull it off. Now, place the lancet on the desired puncture point. With light pressure and an audible click, the mechanism is activated. The blood can now be withdrawn as normal.
These lancets provide a rather painless puncture.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)