Hartmann Foliodrape® wound treatment set I consisting of sterile disposable instruments, gauze swabs and a surgical drape
- High-quality, sterile set
- Comprehensive set for wound treatment
- Incl. forceps, scissors, gauze swabs and more
- Immediately ready for use
- With Peha® Colour Lock® security labelling
Foliodrape® Combiset® Wound Treatment Set I
The Hartmann Foliodrape® wound treatment set I consists of sterile disposable instruments, gauze swabs and a surgical drape. All items included in the set are sterile and ready for immediate use. This wound treatment set is suitable for use in the operating room as well as in medical practices, and thanks to its long sterile shelf life, can also be used for equipping emergency kits and doctors' bags.
- 1 x Micro-Adson surgical forceps, 12 cm (disposable instrument)
- 1 x Iris scissors, curved, 11.5 cm (disposable instrument)
- 1 x Mayo-Hegar needle holder, 12 cm (disposable instrument)
- 1 x Foliodrape® protect drape sheet 75 x 75 cm
- 6 x Gauze swabs, plum-sized
The disposable instruments included in this set, are steel instruments from the PEHA® instrument series by Hartmann. These matted instruments prevent the occurrence of reflections during surgery and are clearly labelled as single-use products.
Featuring Peha® Colour Lock® security labelling for reliable differentiation of reusable instruments.
The wound treatment set I can also be used for wound closure, by means of surgical suture, in combination with any of the conventional suturing materials.
Buy the CombiSet® wound care set at an affordable price from Praxisdienst.
Manufacturer: Paul Hartmann