Pean forceps made of stainless steel - Sterilisable in autoclave up to 134 °C.
- Pean artery forceps in straight form
- Made from stainless steel
- For holding severed blood vessels
- Optionally available in a length of 13 or 14 cm
- Low maintenance and easy to clean
These straight version Pean forceps are used to grasp and grip severed blood vessels and for primary haemostasis. The Pean artery forceps are made from high quality stainless steel and are designed with a locking mechanism and long, chequered jaws.
- Pean forceps
- Material: stainless steel
- Length: 13 cm or 14 cm
- Long, chequered jaws
- With locking mechanism
- Can be sterilised in an autoclave up to 134 °C, in a hot-air steriliser between 180 °C and 220 °C
- Low-maintenance, easy to clean
- 1 pc
Manufacturer: Christophorus CBC