Bionix Aquabot starter set to gently clean the ear canal
- Ear irrigation system with pump spray function
- Including adapter and disposable tips
- Gentle cleaning with 3-jet system
Bionix Aquabot Starter Set
The Bionix Aquabot starter set is an innovative ear irrigation system for gently and thoroughly cleaning the ear canal. The set consists of a Bionix Aquabot pressure spay bottle, an adapter, disposable OtoClear tips (available with 5 or 20 tips) and a collection tray.
To clean the ear canal, the bottle is filled with liquid and light pressure of ca. 2.4bar is built by pumping several times. To release the jet, you simply push the trigger ring on the back of the container. As the pressure intensity of the jet can be adjusted, cleaning thus becomes particularly easy.
As the liquid is directed into the ear canal over the 3-jet system of the disposable OtoClear tip, direct contact between the jet and the eardrum is avoided, thus making the cleaning process particularly gentle and safe for the patient.
- Bionix Aquabot starter set
- For freeing the ear canal from cerumen
- Manual operation
- Easy release of the spray jet by pressing the trigger ring (no need to pump to spray)
- With 3-jet system
- Safe cleaning, as no jet comes into direct contact with the eardrum
- Hygienic application thanks to the disposable OtoClear tips (with Luer-Lock connector)
- Bottle volume: ca. 700ml
- Bionix Aquabot pressure spray bottle
- 5 or 20 disposable OtoClear tips
- Collection tray