Skin marker with ruler for marking the surgical site
- Disposable skin marker with ruler
- For marking surgical sites
- Thick and thin tip
Sterile Skin Marker
The sterile skin marker is used for marking before surgical interventions. The marker has a thin and thick tip and is supplied with a separate ruler.
The markers are biocompatible, toxicologic and non-irritating. The indelible, gentian violet ink has an antimicrobial effect. The permanent skin marker is individually sterile packaged.
- Sterile skin marker for single use
- For marking before surgical interventions
- 2 tips (thin and thick)
- Including ruler
- Skin marker with indelible, antimicrobial ink
- 1 piece