Foliodrape Absorption Pad for surgeries with high fluid volume
Foliodrape® Absorption Pad
The Foliodrape® Absorption Pad from Paul Hartmann is suitable for use as a surgical pad during surgeries with a high volume of fluids. The self-adhesive surgical drape is extra reinforced and particularly absorbent. Thanks to the absorbent viscose fleece, the liquid is absorbed quickly. The polyethylene layer on the underside prevents the liquid from seeping through.
Due to the comfortable dimensions and the very good absorbency, the absorption pad can be used perfectly in combination with other surgical drapes and can be used, for example, during procedures in the operating theatre, in the surgery or even in the ambulance. For easy and quick removal, each wipe is individually sterile sealed in peel packaging with documentation sticker.
- Foliodrape® Absorption Pad
- For surgeries with a high volume of fluids
- 2-ply, drapes well
- Abrasion resistant and low linting
- With liquid-impermeable polyethylene layer
- Top made of absorbent, soft viscose fleece
- For combination with surgical drapes and equipment covers
- Peel packaging with documentation label
- Class I medical device
- Available in various sizes
- Individually sterile packed
Manufacturer: Paul Hartmann