Footbath for disinfecting boots. This plastic footbath is placed in barns and quarantine centres so that vets can disinfect their boots as they leave and avoid germ transmission.
The size of the Inter footbath makes it ideal for disinfecting both boots at once.
- Inter footbath for disinfecting boots
- With disinfectant chambers to pour the concentrate in directly (for 1%, 2% and 3% application concentration)
- Fill level for added water facilitates mixing
- Ribbed for increased user safety
- Folding lid to avoid dilution and evaporation
- Panel to note the disinfectant expiry date
- Material: HDPE plastic with UV protection
- Ideal for disinfecting both boots at once
- Dimensions: 26 x 77 x 41 cm (HxLxW)
- 1 unit
In principle, this Inter footbath should be suitable for all disinfectants suitable for boot disinfection. In accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, we recommend using Rhodasept for the interior and Intercid for the exterior.