Model cat with removable body half, revealing muscles
- Disassemblable anatomical model
- Separable halves
- Removable and partially disassemblable organs
- Mounted on a plastic base
- Dimensions: 29 x 15.5 x 61 cm
Disassemblable Model "Cat"
The disassemblable model "Cat" consists of two halves, of which one is attached to a base and shows the outside of the cat. The other half can be removed and shows the animal without skin, which means that the muscles are visible. The inner organs are attached with magnets and can be removed. The heart and stomach can be disassembled separately, allowing an examination of their inner structures.
The disassemblable model "Cat" can be used as an information object in the veterinary practice or in schools.
Removable Organs of the Anatomical Model "Cat"
- Heart (can be disassembled separately, reveals heart ventricles)
- Stomach (can be disassembled separately, reveals mucous membrane)
- Small intestine
- Bladder with rectum
The hand painted, disassemblable model "Cat" including plastic base measures 29 x 15.5 x 61cm (H x W x L). For a space-saving delivery, the tail of the cat can be removed.