Hen skeleton specimen with real bones
- Skeleton of an average barn hen
- Firmly mounted on wooden base
- Made from real chicken bones
Hen Skeleton Specimen
This hen skeleton specimen displays the bone structure of an average barn hen. Thanks to the use of real bones, every hen skeleton is not only particularly detailed, but also a unique specimen. This hen skeleton specimen serves as an excellent demonstration model for the veterinary practice, but can also, of course, be used in veterinary studies to teach the skeletal structure of a barn hen.
The skeletal structure of the hen is numbered for easy identification using the appropriate document. This document can be downloaded from the link below the product details.
The chicken skeleton is mounted on a wooden base and delivered with a see-through, plastic protective cover, so as to prevent the damage of its real bones, which can be removed after transportation.
Product Details for the Hen Skeleton Specimen
- Hen skeleton specimen
- Individual bones are numbered for identification with the appropriate document
- Great as decoration or for use in veterinary studies
- Firmly mounted on a wooden base
- Delivered with a protective transport cover
- Dimensions: 18 x 15 x 28 cm (L x W x H)
This hen skeleton specimen is a natural product made of real chicken bones and can, therefore, come with slight variations in size and appearance.