Pigeon (dove) skeleton specimen mounted on a wooden base
- Pigeon (dove) skeleton with real bones
- Individual bones numbered for identification
- Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 15 (L x H x W)
Pigeon Skeleton Specimen
This pigeon skeleton specimen provides a detailed visualisation of the skeletal structure of a bird. The individual bones of the pigeon are marked with numbers for easy identification using the appropriate legend. This document can be downloaded from the link located below the product details.
The pigeon skeleton specimen is excellent for clarifying anatomical situations to veterinary students and pet owners.
This pigeon skeleton is firmly mounted on a wooden base and is delivered with a removable plastic encasing that provides protection during transportation.
Product Details for the Pigeon Skeleton Specimen
- Pigeon skeleton specimen
- For visualising the skeletal structures
- Numbered bones for easy identification using the below document
- Mounted firmly on a wooden base
- Incl. removable plastic encasing for safe transportation
- Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 15 cm (L x W x H)
This pigeon skeleton specimen is a natural product; therefore, the actual dimension may slightly vary from the listed dimensions.