Specimen made of natural rabbit bones from HeineScientific
- Real rabbit skeleton
- Body mounted on a wooden base
- For teaching and viewing purposes
- Ideal for biology and zoology students and veterinary practices
- Detailed anatomical model with view of the skull and body
Rabbit Skeleton Specimen
This rabbit skeleton specimen from HeineScientific shows the detailed skeletal structures of a rabbit. This real skeleton is used for demonstrations in veterinary clinics and for better patient clarification as well as by students in their veterinary studies. For accurate identification of the bones, you can download a detailed and numbered illustration of the herbivore.
This animal skeleton is mounted firmly on a wooden base and is supplied with a clear plastic encasing to protect the real bones. This encasing does not belong to the actual model and can be removed after transportation.
- Rabbit skeleton specimen
- Anatomical model showing the individual parts of a lagomorph
- Mounted firmly on a wooden base
- Equipped with plastic encasing for transportation
- With numbered bones for easy identification
- Dimensions: 30 x 9 x 12 cm (L x W x H)
Please note: Since the rabbit skeleton specimen is a natural product made from real bones, there can be size discrepancies between individual models.
Art. No.: 190900