Veterinary / Diagnostics & Emergency / Diagnostics / Anatomical Models & Specimens / Organ Models
- Disassemblable model, two parts
- Shows heart of an average-sized dog
- Mounted on plastic base
Canine Heart Model
This two-piece anatomical model of a dog's heart illustrates the structure of the heart of a healthy, medium-sized dog. Because the front myocardial wall of this anatomical model can be removed, the internal structures can also be studied.
Internal Structures Shown:
- Valves (aortic, pulmonary, tricuspid and mitral)
- Blood vessels (V. cava superior, A. pulmonalis, Aorta)
External Structures Shown:
- Atria and ventricles
- Blood vessels (Ramus intraventricularis anterior, A. coronaria dextra)
- Heart muscle
- Coronary groove with fat
The canine heart model comes mounted on a base.