Veterinary / Diagnostics & Emergency / Diagnostics / Anatomical Models & Specimens / Skeleton Specimens & Models
- Two-sided anatomical model
- Jaw opens partially
- Good view of the internal structures
Canine Skull Model
This double-sided anatomical model of a canine skull provides detailed observation of the skull and the skeletal structures of the jaw.
The following structures can be seen on the Canine Skull Model:
- Frontal bone (os frontale)
- Cheekbone (os jugale)
- Lacrimal bone (os lacrimal)
- Parietal bone (os parietal)
- Supraoccipital bone
- Pars squamosa
- Palatine bone (os palatinum)
For a better view, the jaw of this anatomical model is open to make visible the nerves, blood vessels and tooth roots.
The canine skull model represents one half of the upper and lower jaw, so the following teeth are visible:
- Premolars (pm. 1-4)
- Molars (m. 1-3)
In addition, a carious defect is shown.
- The canine skull model can be removed from the base
- Dimensions: 21 x 8 x 4 cm (skull half of the dog only), 21 x 13.5 x 19 cm (including stand)
1 customer ratings Ø
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)