- Rabbit skeleton made with real bones
- Mounted on wooden base
- Suited as display object or decoration
Rabbit Skeleton Specimen
This rabbit skeleton specimen from HeineScientific shows the detailed skeletal structures of a rabbit. This real rabbit skeleton is used for demonstrations in veterinary clinics and for better patient clarification as well as by students in their veterinary studies. For accurate identification of the bones, they are numbered and sorted per the PDF document that can be downloaded from the link below the product details.
This rabbit skeleton is mounted firmly on a wooden base and is supplied with a clear plastic encasing to protect the real bones. This encasing does not belong to the actual model and can be removed after transportation.
Product Details for the Rabbit Skeleton Specimen
- Rabbit skeleton specimen
- Mounted firmly on a wooden base
- Equipped with plastic encasing for transportation
- With numbered bones for easy identification
- Dimensions: 30 x 9 x 12 cm (L x W x H)
Please note: Since the rabbit skeleton specimen is a natural product made from real bones, there can be size discrepancies between individual models.