PULSOVET™ 3000-DS ECG Stethoscope
There's a new ECG available for veterinarians: this mobile unit, consisting of a modern ECG and classic stethoscope with a high-resolution LCD screen, is the ideal tool for examining the heart. At 195g, the Pulsovet 3000-DS ECG stethoscope by PULSONIC is barely heavier than a regular stethoscope - this allows for quick, mobile application in the practice for standard examinations or anaesthesia monitoring, as well as on barn and field visits.
The Pulsovet 3000 DS comes with PC software that allows you to transfer the stored ECGs to a computer, and to print, save and archive them in patient records. The included 3-lead cable is used to conduct and record a 3-channel ECG. The soft clamp electrodes required for this are available in different version and need to be separately ordered, depending on the application: small or large animals Art. No. 190458/190459.
Advantages of the Pulsovet 3000 DS ECG Stethoscope
- Ideal size
- Easy to transport
- With audio alarm function
- Simple ECG recording
- Swiss quality product
- Micro Recording Technology (MRT)
- Compact ECG stethoscope unit
- Integrated, high-resolution LCD screen with freeze function
- Memory capacity: up to 99 patients, total time of 16 mins (incl. call-up function)
- Suitable for small and large animals
- Includes a 3-lead cable for a 3-channel ECG (special soft clamp electrodes separately available)
- Pulsovet PC software allows you to transfer, print and save the ECG on a PC
- Audio alarm function
- 3 integrated, gold-plated electrodes
- Leads: bipolar extremities I, II, III
- Operating time: approx. 120 hours
- Heart rate display: numeric 20-350 bpm (±1%)
- Power supply: 2 batteries 1.5 V; Type AAAA
- Automatic shutdown after approx. 1 minute of inactivity
- Weight: 195 g
- Tubing length: 68 cm (separately available: 83 cm tube for use on large animals)
- Myogram filter: can be switched on via PC programme
- Level of protection: Type B according to IEC 601-1
- ECG amplifier
- Sampling frequency: 256 Hz
- Dynamic range: ± 5 mV
- Frequency response: 0.05/0.5 Hz - 40 Hz (-3dB), selectable
- Digital resolution: 12 bit
- Common-mode rejection: > 80 dB
- Input impedance: > 100 mOhms
- Output: via RS 232/USB interface
Delivery contents: Pulsovet 3000 DS ECG stethoscope unit, 3-lead ECG cable, PC cable, USB cable and Pulsovet PC software. The soft clamp electrodes are not included and are separately available (Art. Nos. 190458/190459).
The ECG stethoscope can be used on large and small animals. It comes with a normal length stethoscope tube. An extra-long tube is available for large animals.
The ECG stethoscope is as big as a normal stethoscope and weighs just 195g - little more than a regular stethoscope. The Pulsovet ECG stethoscope fits easily into a doctor's bag for use in fields or in barns.
Yes, saving ECG recordings is extremely simple with the Pulsovet ECG stethoscope: up to 99 patients and a total time of 16 minutes can be saved directly on the ECG stethoscope. The ECGs can be transferred to a PC via USB and special PC software (included), where they can be saved or printed.