e-mega Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
The e-mega is another sphygmomanometer that can also be used to measure the blood pressure of larger animals, using suitable inflatable cuffs. The aneroid sphygmomanometer is the affordable alternative to extremely expensive oscillometric blood pressure monitors.
The Riester e-mega offers veterinarians a virtually non-aging and pressure-resistant measuring system. The precise and wear-free comfort air release valve allows for fine-tuning. The large scale and optimised scale and pointer design allow for the easy reading of values. The e-mega aneroid sphygmomanometer has a black casing. The highly polished surfaces are easy to disinfect.
- e-mega aneroid sphygmomanometer
- For the auscultatory blood pressure monitoring of larger small animals (potentially not suitable for cats)
- Optimised spoon design for rapid inflation of the cuff
- Lifelong precision thanks to an almost non-aging and pressure-resistant measurement system up to 600 mm/Hg (readable up to 300 mm/Hg)
- Precise comfort air release valve with fine-tuning, wear-free
- Large, easy-to-read scale: Ø 63 mm
- Optimised pointer and scale design for easy reading
- Easy to disinfect: highly polished surfaces
- Micro-filter to protect air release valve and measurement system
- 1-tube system with plug-in connection
- Housing made of shock-resistant polycarbonate
- Includes vinyl zip-up case, but without inflatable cuff
The e-mega pressure gauge by Riester is available in a black or white casing. The matching cuffs can be found in accessories.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)