This digital thermometer is specifically designed for use with animals, providing a quick measurement time of just 10-15 seconds and an appropriate construction for veterinary medicine. The digital thermometer consists of a handle and an angled measuring tip, allowing for ergonomic and easy temperature readings in both large and small animals.
The digital thermometer measures the body temperature of the animals in a measurement range of 32-42°C with a precision of ± 0.10°C.
- Digital thermometer
- With handle and angled tip
- With LCD display
- Battery indicator
- Application: rectal
- Exact readings in 10-15 seconds
- Switchable measurement units between °C or °F
- Measurement range: 32.00°C - 42.00°C (89.60°F - 107/60°F)
- Measurement accuracy: ± 0.10°C / ± 0.20°F
- Graduation: 0.01°C/F
- Fever alarm: quick consecutive beeps over 4 seconds
- Stores the last result
- Automatic shutdown after 30 seconds
- With beeper
- Replaceable batteries
- Battery type: 2x 1.5 V (AAA)
- Battery life is sufficient for approx. 5,000 measurements
- LCD size: 18.5 x 18.5 mm
- Total dimensions: 22.5 x 3.7 x 7.0 cm
- Weight: 69.0 grams
The digital thermometer is operated using two replaceable 1.5V (AAA) batteries.