SureTemp Plus 690 Digital Clinical Thermometer
The SureTemp Plus 690 vet clinical thermometer is notable for measurement speed and accuracy, thus meeting the high demands that a veterinary practice places on the functionality of its equipment. With exchangeable probe wells and a changeable rectal probe, the SureTemp for veterinary medicine provides a significantly increased level of hygiene when taking temperatures and reduces the risk of cross-contamination.
The measurement speed of approx. just 10-13 seconds allows the vet to take the temperature quickly, even in timid or wild animals.
- SureTemp Plus 690 Vet
- Digital clinical thermometer for animals
- Suitable for small and large animals
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Ergonomic design with anti-slip coating
- Exchangeable probe well for better hygiene
- Exchangeable rectal probes
- Choice of Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Stored last temperature reading
- Module selection bag for choosing between user-specific options in biomed mode
- Fast measurement rate
- Practical storage of 25 probe covers on the device
- Battery operated
- Temperature calibration accuracy: ± 0.1°C (monitor mode)
- Measuring time: approx. 10-13 seconds
- Dimensions: 21 x 81 x 62 mm
- Weight: 357 g
- Patient temperature range: 26.7° - 43.3°C
- Power source: 3 batteries, 1.5V DC, type AA
- Battery lifespan: approx. 6,000 measurements
Disposable probe covers are available as accessories for the SureTemp Plus 690.
Thanks to its long rectal probe, the SureTemp Plus 690 clinical thermometer can be used on small and large animals. It is used primarily in veterinary clinics, but also in veterinary practices and animal shelters.
The SureTemp Plus 690 excels particularly for its hygienic handling: it has a changeable rectal probe and exchangeable probe wells. In conjunction with the separately available protective caps (probe covers), the risk of cross-contamination is considerably reduced.