First aid bag for dogs from Söhngen
- For quick emergency aid
- Ideal for hikes, while in the park and for breeders
- With practical velcro strap
- High-quality and sensibly filled
- Easy to carry
First Aid Bag for Dogs
This small, first aid bag for dogs by Söhngen is a handy zip bag made from coated nylon fabric, ideal for taking on hikes and walks with the dog. With the handy Velcro strap, it can be easily attached to a belt, umbrella, trekking pole, or to bigger dogs' harnesses, for example.
The "Woof-woof at home & on the go" first aid kit is ideal for dog owners, dog trainers and animal breeders. The high-quality bag, filled with materials suitable for the animal, is highly visible and easy to carry.
- First aid bag for dogs from Söhngen
- Allows for quick use in case of injury
- Practical bag: with zip, made of coated nylon, with velcro strap loop
- For attaching to a belt, umbrella, walking stick or the harness of a large dog
- Little space required, easy to carry
- Printed with pictogram and inscription - no risk of mix-ups
- High-quality, filled with animal-friendly material for first aid treatment of injuries
- Dimensions: 21 x 14 cm
- Colour: blue
Contents of the First Aid Bag for Dogs
- 1 WS elastic bandage, 4 m x 8 cm
- 1 aluderm quick bandage, small
- 1 Woof-woof pressure bandage pack
- 1 Woof-woof SIRIUS rescue blanket silver/gold
- 1 aluderm paw bandage
- 1 aluderm dressing, individual, 10 x 10 cm
- 1 DermaCare dressing, individual, 10 x 10 cm
- 1 aluderm-aluplast plaster, elastic, 10 x 6 cm, individually sealed
- 4 aluderm-aluplast plasters, elastic, strip, 2.5 x 7.2 cm, individually sealed
- 4 Söhngen silk, plaster strips, 12 x 2.5 cm
- 5 Salvequick wound cleansing wipes, individual
- 1 pair of plastic tick tweezers
The first aid kit for dogs can continue to be used after its deployment. Order products for custom refills from our online shop!
Manufacturer: Söhngen W.