Respiration Pump for Calves
This respiration pump from veterinarian Dr. Bron supports calves after birth in two ways: It is suited for removing slime from the nose and mouth immediately after birth and can also be used for respiration and resuscitation during difficult calvings.
- Respiration pump for calves
- From veterinarian Dr. Bron
- For suctioning slime out of the nose and mouth
- For respiration of the circulatory system
- Application in difficult calvings
- Simple to use
Uses for the Respiration Pump:
Suction of slime/mucus: respiration pump for removing slime via pulling of the star handle and causing only light pressure on the mouth or nose. By pushing on the star handle, slime can be released onto the ground or into a container. Repeat until all slime has been removed.
- Respiration of the calf: First, pull the star grip completely back. Place the respiration pump on the nose or mouth and slowly push the star grip back in. Repeat as you see necessary.