Horse Control System
- Load-bearing ares
- Horses after Operationen
- Colic-prone horses
- System for pain monitoring in horses, "Horse Control"
- Multiple applications
- For monitoring of an horse in a stall
- Ideal for horse clinics, breeders and riding stables
- Simultaneous monitoring of up to 8 horses
- Alert transmission to mobile device via SMS or phone call
- Halter equipped with modern sensors
- Measurement of peak values, independent from outside temperature
- Resistance and temperature assessment in combination with the horses movement behaviour
- Halter integrated batteries (service life 2-3 days)
- Optional: Prepaid SIM-card required for the station
- Signal-relay distance between halter and station: ca. 30 - 50 m
- Extremely simple to use
- High comfort for the horse
- High-quality halter, colour gray
- Simple implementation
- Alarm with disrupted signal between halter and station (empty battery)
- Low-maintenance system
The Horse Control System is available in 3 various halter sizes. Size 1 for Shetland Ponies, size 2 for fullbloods and size 3 for thoroughbreds. There is currently no halter offered for coldblood horses.
No. The system is meant for monitoring horses in stalls. It should not be wet and the transmission range is limited to 30-50 meters.
Idealy, a card which holds a good network connection in the stall. Otherwise, the card should not be PIN locked. In emergencies, the PIN can also be input into the device.
The halter integrated battery is charged via the included power supply. Optimally, the halter would be taken off and charged on a day, where the horse is under personal observation. The Li-ion battery offers a service life of about 2-3 days.