UT100V Pulse Oximeter
The UT100V is an intuitive pulse oximeter with a colour LCD display and a special VET SpO2 sensor. The small, lightweight device allows veterinarians to carry out both spot checks and continuous monitoring of patients.
The robust UT100V by UTECH, specially designed to monitor dogs, cats and horses, reacts with an audible and visual alarm to values outside of the standard set values. The large display with graphical and numeric readouts and the option to track the latest values at minute intervals, make the UT100V pulse oximeter perfect for use within veterinary operating rooms.
The veterinary pulse oximeter can be powered by four standard AA batteries or rechargeable batteries. The standard rechargeable batteries can be charged in the device with a separately available mains adapter.
Product Details for the UT100V
- UT100V, veterinary pulse oximeter
- For monitoring dogs, cats and horses
- Measures oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse
- For spot checks or continuous monitoring
- Intuitive operation
- 2.8" LCD display with option to adjust brightness
- Multi-coloured display with various display options
- Graphic and numeric displays with trend data table
- Trend data storage up to 120 seconds
- With perfusion index display
- Visual and audible alarm when value exceeds or falls below standards
- Alarm for loose sensor, full memory and low battery
- Sounds can be switched to silent for 30, 60, 90, 120 seconds, or permanently
- Vertical and horizontal view possible
- With battery and charge level indicator
- Option to create a patient ID
- Special vet sensor with two different-sized clips
- High-quality craftsmanship
Robust device for stationary or mobile use
Technical Data for the UT100V
- UT100V pulse oximeter
- SpO2: 0 - 100% (± 2 at 70 - 100%), graduation 1%
- Pulse: 30 - 400 bpm (± 2), graduation 1 bpm
- Alarm volume: 85 db
- Uses 4 AA batteries or rechargeable batteries
- Weight with batteries: 258 grams
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 7.5 x 2.8 cm
The UT100V comes with a special VET sensor (1 large and 1 small clip), instruction manual, the necessary batteries and a hand strap. Rechargeable batteries not included. These can be found under Accessories.
Yes, the UT100V has a battery icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the monitor, which shows four different battery charge levels. 15 minutes before the device switches off due to low battery, the icon warns the user with flashing.
The veterinarian can choose between a large display of the values, a curve graph display, a progress display in tabular form and a horizontal value display.
You should check the skin on the measuring site, the vital signs and the connection to the device approx. every 4 hours. If a patient is being monitored for longer, you may need to change the measuring site.
Generally, abnormal value limits are stored as alarm thresholds for different species of animal. However, it is the veterinarian's responsibility to check the accuracy of these alarm thresholds prior to use, and to adjust them according to the patient.
Do not allow water into the casing of the UT100V. However, it can be wiped down with suitable damp disinfection cloths. The casing of the pulse oximeter is moisture resistant.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (4)