EDAN VE-H100B Pulse Oximeter
The VE-H100B veterinary pulse oximeter by EDAN is suitable for both the continuous monitoring and on-the-spot measurements of pulse and oxygen saturation in animals. As it is operated by regular AA batteries, the pulse oximeter is perfectly suited for portable use.
This handheld device features a large data memory and the option to transfer all data to the practice PC. The readings from the last 10 minutes can be accessed and played back on the unit's display. Especially important for mobile work under poor lighting conditions: the large, illuminated LCD display! The display's backlight can be switched off, and the measurements are displayed clearly, both graphically and numerically.
Product Details for the EDAN VE-H100B
- Handheld veterinary pulse oximeter
- Measures pulse rate and oxygen saturation
- Compact, lightweight construction
- Allows for spot checks and continuous measurements
- Last 10 minutes can be played back directly on the display
- Large LCD display (numeric and graphical display)
- Real-time clock
- Adjustable visual and audible alarm
- Portable thanks to battery operation
- Long battery life of 48 hours with 4 AA batteries
- Auto-off function saves battery life
- Large storage space: 300 hours and 100 patients worth of data
- Can be optionally used with charger
Delivery Contents with the VE-H100B
- 1 Vet sensor (includes 1 large and 1 small fastening clip)
- 4 suitable batteries
- Carrying bag for the pulse oximeter
- User manual and quick guide
The Edan VE-H100B pulse oximeter can record and display pulse rates of 30-350 BPM. The handheld device is, therefore, suitable for monitoring horses to small animals.
The sensor is usually attached to the animal's tongue. Alternatively, depending on the size of the animal and other factors, it can also be attached to ears, lips or toes.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)