Nylon cruciate surgical suture with crimp from SMI for reconstruction of the cruciate ligament in dogs
- Non-absorbable thread
- Provides excellent tensile strength
- Has a uniformly smooth surface
- Available with either one or three crimp tubes
- 1 nylon suture, optionally 1 or 3 crimps
- Suitable for reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament in dogs
Nylon Cruciate Surgical Suture with Crimp
The nylon cruciate surgical suture with crimp is particularly suitable for the reconstruction of the damaged anterior cruciate ligament in dogs and provides permanent fixation of the tissue. The non-absorbable suture is made of a polyamide and, with its uniformly smooth surface, grants easy pull-through of the tissue and excellent tensile strength at the same time.
The integrated crimp tube is made of surgical steel and provides a reliable connection of the femur and tibia.
The combination of the suture and the crimp tube is available in different sizes and optionally with 1 or 3 crimp tubes.
- Nylon cruciate surgical sutured with crimp from SMI
- Suitable for reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament
- For permanent fixation of the damaged structure
- Excellent tensile strength
- Non-absorbable thread with uniformly smooth surface
- Suture made of polyamide, crimp made of surgical steel
- Nylon cruciate suture, optionally 1 or 3 crimps
Share your experiences with this product with other customers. Please click on the stars to submit your rating.