Electric examination table
This electric examination table is suitable for flexible use in veterinary practices, veterinary clinics and dog grooming salons. It allows vets to examine very small animals at a height of 90 cm without straining their backs, as well as very large dogs at a height of just 25 cm. Thanks to the very low boarding height, even old and sick animals can climb onto it easily.
The electric examination table is easy to operate via a foot pedal. Thanks to its robust construction from non-rusting stainless steel, the examination table can be easily cleaned and disinfected after every treatment.
- Electric examination table
- Heigh adjustable (25 - 90 cm)
- Suitable for all kinds of small animals
- With 4 securing hooks (2 on each side)
- Allows you to work ergonomically
- Made of non-rusting stainless steel
- Large surface area of 130 x 60 cm
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Operation via 12V pedal with flexible spiral cable
- Power supply via stretchable spiral power cable
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Robust construction
Technical details of the examination table
- 12V foot pedal
- 250 W
- Motor 24V
- Capacity: 100 kg
- Weight: 40 kg
- Dimensions: 130 x 60 x 25/90 cm
The examination table is operated at 250W using a 24V motor. The supplied power cable can simply be plugged into a mains socket in the treatment room. Ideally, there should be a socket in the floor, directly beneath the table to prevent tripping over the cable.
No, the tabletop is not grooved or scored, but is completely flat.