Veterinary lifting table
The hydraulic veterinary lifting table offers the vet extensive benefits. The treatment and examination table can be raised and lowered without electricity. This means larger animals can climb onto the table by themselves and veterinarians can work with very small and small animals without straining their backs. Veterinarians are not tied to a power source when using the lifting table - the table can be set up flexibly within a practice.
The veterinary lifting table with anti-slip rubber feet consists of a lacquered metal stand and a tabletop made of durable melamine. The height of the table can be increased from 50 cm to 90 cm using the rubberised foot pedal.
- Veterinary lifting table
- Hydraulic examination and treatment table
- Works without a power source
- Work without straining your back
- Can be raised and lowered hydraulically (height: 50 - 90 cm)
- Lacquered metal stand
- Tabletop made of resistant phenolic resin with melamine coating
- With anti-slip rubber feet
- Suitable for weights of up to 150 kg
- Weight of the table: 60 kg
- Dimensions: 120 x 60 cm (L x W)
No. This veterinary lifting table is "pumped up" manually using a pedal. A power source is not needed at all, so the lifting table is ideal for flexible use, e.g. in crisis areas and animal welfare campaigns abroad.
In principle, the lifting table can also be used for surgery. However, it neither has the possibility of the Trendelenburg position nor any hooks for securing limbs, e.g. when neutering a female dog. The lifting table is, however, suitable for minor procedures that require no special adjustments to the table.