Transport cage for animals with two openings on the longitudinal and transverse sides
- Collapsible to save space during non-use
- Made from galvanised steel wire
- Removable cage base
- One opening each on long and short side
- Secure closure
Collapsible Carrying Cage
This carrying cage is made of robust, galvanised metal, and is ideal as a recovery or ward cage in veterinary practices, or even in a vehicle. The cage has two doors to facilitate entering and exiting, and a slide-in base, which can be hygienically removed and cleaned. The galvanised steel wire and cage base are robust and easy to clean/disinfect.
As the collapsible carrying cage can be folded up in a matter of seconds, and in a few simple steps, to save space, it is also suitable for small practice rooms and surgeries that do not always accept pets for monitoring.
- Carrying cage for animals, collapsible
- Suitable for transport, as a ward cage, during the recovery phase or following surgery
- Made of robust, galvanised steel wire
- 2 doors: one on the long side and one on the short side
- Secure lock
- Removable, easy-to-clean base
- Easy to disinfect
- With a practical carrying handle
Art. No.: 190675
The cage can be used to transport animals in a car, as a recovery or ward cage, or as a resting box.
This box can be used daily without problem:
- Depending on the size, it has two doors so that animals can enter/exit easily.
- The base is easy to remove for cleaning.
- Covers are separately available for the animal cages, to protect the animal in the cage from external stimuli.
- The box can be locked securely.
After cleaning and disinfection, the cage can be folded away to save space.