Askina Tape Different versionsfrom 3,70 EUR*
MaiMed-plast Classic Adhesive Plaster Roll Different versionsfrom 3,54 EUR*
ES Sterile Compresses Different versionsfrom 2,36 EUR*
Peha-haft latex-free Different versionsfrom 3,60 EUR*
Braunovidon Salbe Different versionsfrom 1,99 EUR*
Self-Adhesive Conforming Bandages with bitter c... Different versionsfrom 1,19 EUR*
Braunol Skin and Mucous Membrane Antiseptic
Product Details for Braunol
- Braunol skin and mucous membrane antiseptic
- Povidone iodine solution, brown
- Brown colouring of iodine allows for economical use
- Recommended for use diluted or as a concentrate
- DGHM (German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology) / VAH (Association for Applied Hygiene) and RKI (Robert Koch Institute) listed
- Versatile use in surgery, gynaecology, urology, orthopaedics, ophthalmology and dentistry
- Rapid onset of action (from just 15 seconds)
- Spectrum of efficacy: Bacteria (incl. MRSA, TBB), fungi and yeasts
Applications for Braunol Povidone Iodine Solution
- To sanitise infected injuries
- Before punctures, blood collection or bladder catheterisation
- Suitable for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection
- For pre- and post-operative wound care
- For rinsing and moist wound dressings
Braunol can be used diluted and undiluted. The body parts to be treated must be thoroughly dampened and must remain moist during the entire exposure time.
Braunol is used undiluted when disinfecting the skin at puncture, injection and operation points. It is recommended to dilute Braunol for antiseptic rinsing, washing or bathing.
- Rinsing for wound treatment: 1:2 - 1:20
- Antiseptic washing: 1:2 - 1:25
- Antiseptic partial baths: approx. 1:25
- Antiseptic full baths: approx. 1:100
Please respect the dilution ratios given in the data sheet and use suitable dilution solutions.
The brown colouring of Braunol is a typical characteristic of the iodine component. If the preparation is significantly discoloured, it will no longer be as effective.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (2)