Vein tourniquet "Stripp-Quick" for blood sampling in veterinary medicine
- Resistant tourniquet
- Consists of rubber and a metal clip
- Secure hold on animal fur
- Enables one-handed release
The Stripp-Quick tourniquet is the classic tourniquet for animals. Thanks to the elastic rubber cord, the tourniquet sits securely on large and small animals; even on less stable limbs and extremities with a lot of fur. The Stripp-Quick tourniquet is used for blood collection as well as for inserting Braunule or other intravenous injections and it can also be used as a tourniquet during amputations.
The Stripp-Quick tourniquet consists of a particularly robust, rubber cord and a metal clasp. It is tensioned simply by pulling the two rubber ends and can be released with one hand!
- Stripp-Quick Tourniquet
- Made of rubber and a metal clasp
- Used for blood collection, inserting venous catheters and amputations
- Controls blood flow even in less stable legs and limbs with a lot of fur
- Easy to use and disinfect
- Colour: Black