Hypodermic Needles, Ø 1 mm, for Long-term Use 15 mm
Veterinary / Injections / Needles / Reusable Hypodermic Needles
Hypodermic Needles for Long-term Use
Hypodermic needles for long-term use are frequently used in veterinary medicine to vaccinate large animal populations, such as for rabbit breeding. These hypodermic needles for long-term use are made of chrome nickel stainless steel and remain sharp for a very long time thanks to the bison bevel. The standard Luer-Lock connector means they are easy to combine with common disposable syringes and vaccination guns.
- Hypodermic needles for long-term use
- Made of chrome nickel steel
- Special bison bevel ensures long-lasting sharpness
- Very stable yet extremely elastic
- Hypodermic needles with Luer-lock connector
- Supplied in a transparent box
- Can be autoclaved
- Contents: 10 hypodermic needles
Buy hypodermic needles for long-term use from Praxisdienst-VET at an attractive price - 10 units in a transparent box.
1 customer ratings Ø
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)