Oster Nail Filer
- Oster nail filer
- For the gentle shortening of dogs' nails and cats' claws
- Easy and quick to use
- Cordless for portable and flexible use
- Runs off 4 AA batteries (not included)
- With two speed settings
- With protective cap (4 different-sized openings) for safe filing
- Ergonomic construction
- No more crushing nails, minimises splintering
- Reduces the risk of injuring blood vessels
- Ideal for very thick nails
- Constant humming noise instead of the loud cracking of nail scissors
- On/Off button suitable for left and right-handed operators
- Easy to clean
- Replacement grinding belts available separately
- Delivery contents: Oster nail filer, durable grindstone, grinding rill, medium grinding belt, fine grinding belt
- 1 set
- Lightweight: approx. 400g
- Length: 18.5 cm
- 7,500 and 15,000 rpm
- Battery operated (4 AA batteries, not included)
Yes, the differently-sized opening are also designed for large dogs. Even the nails of breeds like Great Danes can be shortened easily.
The nail filer's manufacturer recommends filing individual nails for no longer than 2-4 seconds at a time.
Yes, you can use it, but you should make sure that no hair gets into the filer! You can avoid this, for example, by putting a sock with a small hole in it on your dog. The individual nail can then poke through this small hole. A paw bandage can also help to keep hair out of the nail filer.
Yes, even filing the claws of house cats is easy to carry out. Ideally, you should familiarise your cat with the device slowly.
You must be logged in to post a comment for this item.
This is a great product, my Boxer dog's claws are thicker than any nail clipper could possibly cut properly. This unit is pretty quiet (it doesn't scare him and everything else scares him so that's top marks lol)
No complaints as such, I'd like a tougher grinding belt because it took me over an hour to do one paw, but like I say his claws are ridiculous. Totally worth the money, I'm super glad I bought it and so is my boy now we don't have to crunch his claws to death with clippers :)