AeroDawg - Aerosol Chamber for Dogs
Product Details for the AeroDawg
- AeroDawg aerosol chamber
- For the aerosol treatment of dogs e.g. with chronic bronchitis
- For use with a dosage aerosol (from human medicine, not included in delivery!)
- The aerosol is pumped into the chamber and can be slowly expelled from there
- Flow-Vu indicator moves to show the animal's breathing pattern
- Unbreakable and antistatic polymer body
- Exhalation valve diverts exhaled air away from the dog
- AeroDawg can be used with inhalers from human medicine
- Available in two sizes
- Small mask diameter: 3.2 cm
- Medium mask diameter: 3.9 cm
- Large mask diameter: 4.7 cm
- Delivery Contents: AeroDawg with 2 different-sized respiratory masks for dogs
The AeroDawg can be combined with dosage aerosols from human medicine. A vet should decide which medicine should be inhaled in each individual case. They can use the manufacturer's dosage recommendations (included) for guidance.
The AeroDawg should never be used without a prior veterinary examination of the animal.
The AeroDawg has been developed to fit almost every dog. It is available in two variants (for small and large dogs) and is supplied with two masks of different sizes, so there should be the appropriate mask for dogs of every breed and size.
You must be logged in to post a comment for this item.
Was very nervous before this arrived,but very straightforward to use,and seems to be helping my Westie already
I thought I'd struggle getting my yorkie to use this but it's actually been fine and because of the little flap in the tube it's nice and easy to see how many breaths he's taken. Very pleased.
Excellent product and delivery.
Our Westies quality of life has improved greatly now we are using Aerodawg.
Have only just started using this on our westie Daisy. She has taken to it being put over her mouth and nose with no problem. Service and delivery from Praxisdienst was excellent.
Product works well, fast delivery, first class service