Veterinary / Nutrition / Dietary Supplements / Calves and lambs
B-oral liquid is a liquid vitamin B concentrate for calves for short-term vitamin substitution. It is used by vets as well as by ranchers.
B-oral liquid can be used to meet nutritional needs quickly in the following cases:
- Acute deficiency caused by flu, meteorism, digestive disorders, cerebrocortical necrosis and other debilitating diseases
- Insidious malnutrition characterised by appetite loss, stunted growth and poor weight gain
- As a source of vitamins to be added to electrolyte solutions
Dosage of B-oral liquid (per 250 kg KGW):
- For insidious nutrition-related vitamin deficiencies, 10 ml daily
- To treat malnourished animals, 10-20 ml, 2x daily
- To boost vitamin B, 30 ml
- To enhance electrolyte solutions, 5 ml per meal
You can buy B-oral liquid in 200ml plastic bottles from Praxisdienst-VET.
Quality Seal for Feed from the Bavarian Farmers Federation
Agricultural operations that take part in the "open stall door" programme may only use feed that has this seal. This provies the most comprehensive feed safety for these operations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can B-oral liquid also be used on other animals?
No, B-oral is specifically developed for calves.
1 customer ratings Ø
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)
Show ratings without reviews Hide ratings without reviews