MaiMed-med Adhesive Plaster Roll Different versionsfrom 5,54 EUR*
Rawhide Bones Different versionsfrom 1,95 EUR*
Self-Adhesive Conforming Bandages with bitter c... Different versionsfrom 1,19 EUR*
Surgical Cotton Wool, pleated Different versionsfrom 1,70 EUR*
intesto BALANCE Food Cellulose
Buy intesto products at a value of 25€ between November 15th and December 31st to receive a free set of cookie cutters! The different intesto products can be combined for this promotion.
intesto BALANCE food cellulose is the ideal dietary fibre supplement for cats and dogs. intesto is given to facilitate the diets of overweight animals. The cellulose replaces 10 % of the daily food requirement and therefore helps the animal lose weight. As intesto BALANCE food cellulose is tasteless, it is accepted by both cats and dogs.
- Dietary fibre supplement for dogs and cats
- Facilitates weight loss
- Calorie free
- Purely natural
- Can be combined with ready feeds
- Tasteless, ideal for picky eaters
- Easy to dose
- Can easily be dissolved in water
- Natural and lasting effects
- Available in 1 kg or 4 kg buckets
- Durable satiety without introducing calories
- No constant feeling of hunger
- Purely herbal cellulose mix
- Facilitates diets for cats and dogs - replaces 10% of the daily feed requirement
- Neutral taste and therefore widely accepted by animals
- Easy to administer (simply mix in with the daily feed)
- Granulated and therefore low-dust
- Easy to dose
- All raw materials from sustainable cultivation (certified)
Composition of intesto BALANCE food cellulose
100% highly purified powder cellulose
The dosage of the intesto BALANCE food cellulose depends on the animal's body weight. 1g food cellulose per 1kg body weight should be administered daily, divided between food portions. Please note, that the food rations should be reduced accordingly.
If the food cellulose is added to dry food, it should be mixed with water or broth before adding it to the food. If it is served with wet food, it can be added without mixing it first.
Does the intesto food cellulose cover the animal's need for nutrients?
The intesto food cellulose doesn't contain any nutrients. You need to make sure that the feed covers the animal's need of nutrients, vitamins and trace elements.
Is it true that intesto food cellulose is free of calories?
Yes, the food cellulose is a dietary fibre supplement that doesn't contain any calories. This makes the supplement ideal for supporting a diet for overweight animals.
What does intesto food cellulose taste like?
The food cellulose is completely tasteless, allowing it to be accepted by many animals.
Do I need a special feed to mix the food cellulose with?
No, the food cellulose can be mixed with every ready feed. Please be careful to mix the food cellulose with a little water or broth if you want to add it to dry feed. You should always provide fresh water when you feed intesto food cellulose.
4 of 5 Stars
4 Stars (9)